14 Responses to There’s No Place Like…

Awww…Sweet Sarah, I was just talking about you so thanks for letting us know what’s going on. So so happy you’re home and I know Alice is too :) Praying your infection clears up and that you have a restful night sleeping in your own bed with your favorite doodle at your side. May God continue to bless you and your loving family. Hugs :)

2. Praising God that you are home and praying for the infection to clear up! You have the coolest, most adorable service dog I’ve ever seen (:

3. Dawn Merkel says:

Hi Sarah,
    Im so glad you are at home. I will keep you in my prayers.
    Congratulations on Alice Eloise being such a well trained companion!
    Sleep well in your own bed.
    Love, Dawn

4. Jo says:

Oh I am so happy that you are home. I do think home is the best when you are able. I ill keep praying that the infections clears up. So glad that Alice was able to be with you. And I know Mom’s. there isn’t anything we wouldn’t do for our children.

5. Judy Reese says:

So glad to hear you are home:)))))))))) prayers still coming for the infection! I hope you all sleep well tonight! Sleep tight Frey family………………

So thankful you are home! Sweet Alice looks like she had a good nap with you :)

7. Judy McKillip says:

SO GLAD YOU ARE HOME!! LOVED THE PICTURE. WHICH I COULD GIVE YOU BOTH A HUG. JUDY

8. Amy Blood says:

I’m so glad you’re home safe and sound. <3

9. Lissy says:

I’m so happy to hear you’re home! But I hate that you’re still feeling so lousy and STILL don’t have answers! Waiting is the hardest! :( Hopefully those antibiotics work so you can keep that line of yours! :) Praying for answers (SOON!) and that you start feeling much better!
    Love and Hugs,
    Lissy

10. Dawn Yates says:

Sarah,
    Your posts continue to amaze and inspire me. You are truly a remarkable young lady and I pray that you are better soon.
    Lots of love and prayers,
    Dawn Yates

11. Jeannie Westerfield says:

So happy to hear you are home to recover. Will continue to remember you in prayer. The IV antibiotics for the infection will work for you, I believe. Sending healing thoughts your way.

12. Cindi says:

Hoping, wishing, praying that the antibiotic will have you feeling much better!
    Love, Cindi

13. So good to see your smiling and loving faces, Sarah Kate and Alice Eloise! We can feel your love just as you can feel our prayers.

14. I am very glad you are home Sarah Kate. You are right, there is no place like home for recovering! Please ruffle Alice Eloise’s head for me.