God Only Knows

Sarah Kate is a very complex girl.  We came to the realization some time ago that there is no one anywhere who can fully understand or explain all of her very complicated medical presentations.  In other words ... God only knows.

But we are very thankful that He, our loving God, has lead Sarah to some truly brave, good people who willingly step outside the box to help.  Because of their efforts, Sarah is resting now, which will allow her to sleep through her very acute post-op pain.   As Sarah’s doctors contemplate how best to address some additional concerns, we would surely appreciate your continued prayers.

In spite of it all, I am pretty certain that Sarah will manage to make merry as we joyfully celebrate Christ’s birth.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to God Only Knows

1. Amy Zagar says:

Glad she is out of surgery and resting comfortably. We will continue to pray for all of you. She is truly a special girl.

Thanks for the update and good to hear the procedure is complete and she is resting. Hopefully the pain issues and other things will be successfully addressed. Been thinking of you two all day. I pray that our little Elf continues to improve and is home soon to enjoy all the Christmas festivities at the Frey house! Love u and stay strong just like always!

3. Lisa Hill says:

Prayers continue to come your way !

So glad Sarah is resting. Will continue to keep you all in my prayers—-

5. Kim Giles says:

Thank you for the update. I too have been wondering how she is doing. I am glad she is resting and hope the pain will subside. Prayers headed your way always.

Love, Kim and Steve and family

6. susan meyer says:

Praying for His grace and gentle healing touch for her — to His glory! She’s a true gift and a delight! May your family have a blessed Christmas season of hope and love!

7. Praying for peace and comfort in Christ for Sarah as she recovers and for wisdom as to how to make her as comfortable as possible.

8. Wendy Col says:

I’m glad to hear that she’s resting. I pray her recovery will be get best one ever. Hugs and prayers coming your way!