I’ve Got Some Splainin’ to Do – A Prayer Request
Hi friends! So I know I have some splainin' to do. And, believe it or not, I actually have quite a few fun things to share! If only my body would give me the time to rebound from my medical crises enough to do so. You may recall that last time you heard from me, I had an intestinal obstruction. Well, here I am now, obstructed once again. Ruh roh! It has been a long, painful week, but today I am finally having surgery to remove this obstruction. These things are always tough for me, so I would greatly appreciate your prayers for a smooth procedure as well as adequate pain control post-op! I'm looking forward to returning home to celebrate my very favorite time of year… CHRISTMASTIME! I simply love holidays! It has been a year of many challenges, but also one of many blessings. Hopefully I will be able to share all of those joyful silver linings with you very soon!

This entry was posted in Gastroparesis, inpatient, Prayer Request, surgery and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to I’ve Got Some Splainin’ to Do – A Prayer Request

1. Karen Becker says:

Always in my prayers . . and hopefully a speady return
    home !!!

2. Grace Flint says:

Sarah Kate~

I just said a prayer for you!!

Praying that you feel God’s peace and presence in a special way today! “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” (Rom. 15:13)

~Grace

3. Sue Colwell says:

Taylore and I have been thinking of you. Good luck today! I hope your home and comfortable soon, enjoying the Christmas season.

4. Suezie Swarthout says:

Prayers and thoughts are with you through your journey, I know all will go well, because you are such a fighter! All my love to you ~ Suezie

Prayers for a safe and successful procedure today. I know you will be home soon to your favorite doodle and all your Christmas decor! You are in His hands and you are surrounded by lots of people who love you. Hugs Sweet Sarah! I love you!

6. Joan Gusewelle says:

You’re in our thoughts and prayers always! Hope and pray all goes well for you!!

7. You are in my thoughts and in my prayers, Sarah Kate! Praying the Lord will help you in this surgery and recovery. He is emmanuel-“God with us.” Have a Merry Christmas, dear sister <3

Prayers coming your way. You are always in my thoughts and prayers and you continue to be an inspiration to me.

9. Diana & Phil Weintraub says:

Our best to you and our prayers are with you.

Be better!

10. Marie Wudtke says:

Sarah you are always in my prayers. Will continue to pray for you. I pray that your surgery will go well. May our Lord and Savior be with you always and grant you healing!