Remember Me?
Hey stranger! Remember me? I really couldn't blame you if you didn't. It has been a while, after all. When you last heard from me over a year ago (wow!), I mentioned that life had been pretty crazy. Well, in that sense, not so very much has changed. But hey, that's life! And, as you may have gathered, I am back. I have really missed blogging. I miss writing about my journey and sharing my silly stories... And I also miss hearing from my lovely, encouraging friends. So check back soon! You can expect stories of many kinds, stories of grand adventures with lions, tigers, bears, and -- You guessed it -- A puppy dog, of course. πŸ˜‰ But for now I simply wanted to say "Hi, friend!" (I was just kidding about that whole stranger thing... We are still friends, aren't we?) I hope that you have been blessed with as many smiles as I have this past year.

"A merry heart does good like medicine." -- Proverbs 17:22

Have yourself a happy little Easter!

With lots of love (and oodles of Doodle kisses πŸΆπŸ’‹) -- Sarah Kate (and Alice Eloise, too!)

PS Just in case you happened to forget, this is us. Tootles!

This entry was posted in Journal. Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Remember Me?

Hi Sweet Sarah! Looking forward to hearing from you….I miss your silly videos! Happy Easter to you and all the Frey’s. We will get together soon to celebrate our birthdays ❀ Love Yvonne

Hi Sweet Sarah! I miss you and your silly videos! Happy Easter to you and all the Frey’s. We’ll get together soon to celebrate our birthdays! Love u Sweet girl. Yvonne

3. Great to hear from you, Sarah Kate! Life never slows down, but it’s good to stop and share our comings and goings with our friends. I’ve not been blogging at my usual blog so much either. Started a new blog reviewing kids books, hoping to publish some children’s books I’ve written in this season of my life (which is a childhood dream of mine). Keep writing, Sarah. You don’t know how many you’ve encouraged by telling your stories. Have a blessed Easter with your family!

4. Amy says:

So glad you’re back! You and Miss Alice look lovely. πŸ™‚ I can’t wait to hear of your adventures!

5. Lisa Hill says:

Wishing you a Happy Easter.
    You have been missed.

6. Keith and Amy says:

Of course we remember you! You’re always in our minds and our prayers. Great pic too. πŸ˜€

Happy Easter to you and your incredible family.

7. Shelby &Jordan Grammer says:

Oh, Sarah!!! I have been thinking about you so much! Glad to hear from you and cannot wait to read about your adventures!! Love and prayers!!

8. Bonnie Beth Blasingame says:

So glad you reached out! Everyday I offer up prayer for you- really. Easter’s blessings to all including the canine cutie!
    Love from Bonnie

9. Terry Frey says:

Great to hear from you again Sarah! Loved the pics. Happy birthday to you and Krista!

Love Uncle Terry and Aunt Elmo

10. Jeannie Westerfield says:

How wonderful to see your email update! You have been missed. I was worried about how you were doing. Really like your new photo and you look great! Looking forward to new updates soon.
    Have a blessed day.

11. Deanna Brooker says:

Yeah, I finally heard from you. I’m so glad. I have one of your beautiful pictures (of you and Alice ELoise) hanging right beside my desk and I pray for you each day. I was beginning to worry that I hadn’t heard anything. I also received your lovely Easter (Christmas card) today. Twice in one day…… doubly blessed, I am. I’ve also been reading several recent articles about mitocondrial disease in other people and one about a new-born infant with the diagnosis. Maybe more public awareness about this terrible disease will stir more medical research. Give my best wishes to your family and especially your new little nephew! I admire your faithful witness to God and it always encourages me to re-examine my own. This Easter has been especially meaningful since my almost daily care of my autistic/ADHD grandson. It gives me greater purpose in this life, but also I’ve been led to start a Bible study this week in a Lutheran congregation that has NO ongoing Bible studies. Praise God, He is still King of Kings in these troubled times. One of my favorite verses “Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither has the heart of man conceived, the things that God has prepared for those who love Him”. I pray you may continue to be faithful in your love for Christ, for those wonderful blessings He has prepared for us! Always, Your friend in Christ, Deanna

12. Shelly Rodgers says:

I’m glad you’re back! πŸ˜‰

13. Jo says:

Oh Sarah!!!! So great to here from you! I have really missed your blog! Praying that you, Alice, and family are doing good! Have a good Easter. Praying for you! Cinder Ella says hi too!

14. Denise Daniels says:

So glad that you are writing again. My prayers are with you every day of your journey!

15. Wendy Collison says:

Awe Sarah we could never forget you! So good to see you post. I hope things have been ok. You are always in my heart and in my prayers.
    God bless you and have a blessed Resurrection day!

16. Sue Colwell says:

We’ve missed you. ❀

17. Carol Markway says:

You two are precious !! Blessed Eaater to you and your family too!! I keep up with you and your mom through Auntie!! We are all OK here. Anxious for Ben to come home. He will be home in 23 sleeps!! Yep, that’s how we count down the days here at our house!!
    Take care my friend abd always good to hear from you and see pictures!!
    Blessings and Love
    CJ

18. Kathy Scheibal says:

So good to hear from you Sarah! Looking forward to seeing you and Alice out alot this spring!

19. Sue Grossnickle says:

So wonderful to read your update. You don’t know me but I worked with your dad at Regal before I retired. He’s a wonderful guy & I’ve followed your journeys thru him since the very beginning . May you & your family have a Blessed Easter. Jeremiah 29:11

20. Ginger says:

So good to hear from you, Sarah! I was thinking about you and wondering what you were up to just the other day. I am looking forward to hearing more about your most recent adventures and inspirational posts. Have a blessed Easter with your family and friends.

21. Linda Byrne says:

Hi Sarah!! So glad you are back! You are such an inspiring writer and looking forward in reading all your stories! One amazing person! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter! You are always in our prayers! Kevin and Linda Byrne

22. Dawn Merkel says:

Have a Very Happy Easter, Frey family.
    I miss you. I am ashamed with myself for not reaching out more. But please know you are always in my thoughts and prayers!
    I love and miss you!
    Dawn

23. Ken says:

Dear Sarah,
    I noticed that everyone seems to be welcoming you back, I also noticed that was coincidental to my comment the other night. Am I imagining that?
    Big hugs,
    Ken

24. Becky Rosenbaum says:

Hi Sarah!
    So happy to see your beautiful, smiling face again. Happy Easter and may the love of Jesus Christ continue to surround you and your family. Tell your mom hello for me.

25. Jennifer Shurman says:

Happy Easter, Sarah Kate and the Frey family!!! So happy to hear from you and to see your smiling face, and of course, Alice Eloise!!!

26. Thanks Sarah, blessed Easter to you as well!

27. Angie Nelson says:

Happy Easter Sarah! Good to hear from you again! You’re smile lights up the screen!!!!

28. Sue deist says:

Love the pic!!! Hope to see you out walking in the hood soon!!

29. It was nice to receive your email with the link to this new post! Hope you are doing well. Always appreciate your positive outlook and spiritual insights.

30. Joan gusewelle says:

Sarah and Alice,
    You are totally awesome !
    Hang in there and God Bless.
    Joan Gusewelle

31. Cindi says:

Hello Sarah Kate and Alice Eloise!
    I had lost several papers and such, but recently
    was lucky enough to find most of them.
    Your card was there, right in front of my
    eyes! It made me smile, because it was
    So bright and joyful looking ( and that was
    before I opened it )!!!!! Thanks for remembering
    me. I think of you and your lovely family
    quite often… Blessings to all, Cindi